Tuesday, 23 July 2019

Transformations with Mrs Minehan



 

Mrs Minehan came into Ruma Waru today and set us a tremendous challenge!  We had to use our tools to redraw a koru and a tree. We had to use perseverance and resilience because this was a very difficult task!

These are some of our examples...

Check out our individual blogs to see the full portfolio including our free choice images.





 




       


  


4 comments:

  1. These look amazing! What a great way to start Term Three, creating these fascinating transformations. Well done, Ruma Waru.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora, I am Deva from St Patricks school. I love these designs you guys made.It looks very cool and looked fun to make keep up the good work. 😁

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I am Angelina form St Patrick's school and I love the design and
    the color's make it pop and amazing.I looks really good I bet it was fun making them. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia Ora, I'm Benjamin from St Patrick School. I love the pictures, the colors make it the best and the design is fantastic

    ReplyDelete

Kia Ora, thank you for reading our blog. We would appreciate it if you could structure your comment in a positive, thoughtful, or helpful way because that is how Smart Learners in Ruma Tahi are learning to comment on other peoples blogs.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.