![]() |
| Breanna and Billie serve fruit kebabs. Sasha is most interested! |
![]() |
| Nathan enjoyed his fruit kebab. |
![]() |
| Clem, Lincon, Sam and Zac devour their fruit kebabs. |
![]() |
| Mackenzie, Grace, Hannah and Dakota indulge in fruit kebabs. |
![]() |
| Billy, Eamon, Caleb and Nathan do the fruit kebab dance. |





Kia ora,
ReplyDeleteMy name is Deva and I love how you guys have lots of acts of kindness,and
I love how you guys are so creative 😁
Hello, the name's Tyrah. I really love how you guys are very creative, and I bet those fruit kebabs were nice. Keep up the good work and keep up the kindness that you show.Hey, maybe you guys can come to Saint Patrick's school and check out room 7.!Cya later!
ReplyDeleteHello Room 8! I am Aleenah from St. Patrick's School. I just wanted to say that those fruit kebabs looked delicious! and Ruma Whitu are very kind people and excellent role models. Thank you Room 8 for sharing this kindness that Ruma Whitu did.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day Room 8!
P.S You can check out my blog, https://spsaleenahd.blogspot.com/
Kio ora, I am Angelina and I am from St Patrick's school and I think act of kindness is really great and 1 of the pictures show's a girl sharing or giving. The food looks yummy By the way. Keep it up Ruma Waru school.
ReplyDelete