Thursday, 23 May 2019

Soccer / Football Tournament




Thanks to Jack at SportCanterbury for organising an awesome football tournament this week. Thanks also to the Greymouth High school students who refereed the games. We all had a fun day and enjoyed trialling our new soccer skills. Our team work was positive and inclusive and everyone contributed to their team. Tino pai to mahi tamariki!

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I am Angelina and I from St Patrick's school and I bet you guys had fun playing soccer. I hope you guys had a great time in the soccer tournament and you guys look happy in your picture. Keep up the good work and blog post.

    ReplyDelete

Kia Ora, thank you for reading our blog. We would appreciate it if you could structure your comment in a positive, thoughtful, or helpful way because that is how Smart Learners in Ruma Tahi are learning to comment on other peoples blogs.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.