Monday, 20 May 2019

Bullying Free NZ



This week we were working in teams to create presentations for Bullying Free NZ Week. 
We want to say, "Stand Up To Bullying!"

6 comments:

  1. You have done well to share these important messages. I especially like the way you showed simple but effective positive responses to support the person being bullied.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ruma Waru, I am Aleenah from St. Patrick's school and I love the advice you all gave. People who are currently being bullied will thank you for your post. On the last part, I couldn't really hear much because of the background noise so maybe next time you guys should film inside.

    That's all and have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karoro school my name is Asinate I go to Saint Patrick's school.I love
    how you guys stand up to the bully.But I think next time you guys should act more serious and don't laugh.
    You guys did really good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ruma Waru, I'm Giselle from St. Patrick school. I really appreciate that you care for all students in New Zealand you are sweet and kind for thinking of others but I think maybe you should add a girl as one of the bullies just because not all boys are bullies but keep up the Good work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ruma Waru, My name is Angelina and I am from St Patrick's. I really like what you did here in this video I think anti-bullying should stop and end right know. Keep up the good work Ruma Waru.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi my name is Eli and i like the way that you guys show bullying NZ to show people that bullying is a bad thing and im looking for some more blog post and if some was bullied stand up for them

    ReplyDelete

Kia Ora, thank you for reading our blog. We would appreciate it if you could structure your comment in a positive, thoughtful, or helpful way because that is how Smart Learners in Ruma Tahi are learning to comment on other peoples blogs.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.