Kia ora Ruma Waru. Our class have enjoyed viewing your slideshow about the Beach Cook Out. How cold is Karoro Beach at the moment? It is getting cold here in Auckland, but we bet not as cold as down there. We look forward to hearing from you all soon. Nga mihi nui, Mr Bell.
Hello Ruma Waru, I am Angelina from St Patrick's school I love your slide deck and you when you did this responsibility and I love it when you guys work together and you really made my hungry when you guys were eating. Thanks and have a good day.
Hello room 8. My name is Augustine from St Patrick's school in Panmure. This must be a great experience. The food must be yummy. How cold was it there? Is is close to your school, What was your favourite part about your trip.
Kia ora Ruma Waru. I enjoyed watching your slideshow about the beach cook out. Is it cold at Karoro beach because its cold here in Auckland and also your slideshow made me hungry.
Hello Room 8, my name is Paul from St Patrick far away from Cook beach. I like how you guys started with a success criteria and use big words and I like how you guys take pictures of the food and the beach.
Kia ora, My name is Deva from St Patrick's school Panmure. I really enjoyed your slide show about beach cook out. Looks like you guys enjoyed your trip. Looks like your food was yummy 😊.
Kia ora my name is Eli im in room 7 saint Patrick school. How did you get to the beach by your parents cars, or bus and those food make me hungry also who teach you how to make fire or you used a lighter. Also im looking forward for another post.
Sup My name is Peter from St Patricks school room 7,I like your video and I like the food that you guys took over there.Next time you go over please show us more video and some photo.
Kia Ora, thank you for reading our blog. We would appreciate it if you could structure your comment in a positive, thoughtful, or helpful way because that is how Smart Learners in Ruma Tahi are learning to comment on other peoples blogs.
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Kia ora Ruma Waru. Our class have enjoyed viewing your slideshow about the Beach Cook Out. How cold is Karoro Beach at the moment? It is getting cold here in Auckland, but we bet not as cold as down there.
ReplyDeleteWe look forward to hearing from you all soon.
Nga mihi nui,
Mr Bell.
Hello Ruma Waru, I am Angelina from St Patrick's school I love your slide deck and you when you did this responsibility and I love it when you guys work together and you really made my hungry when you guys were eating.
ReplyDeleteThanks and have a good day.
Hello room 8. My name is Augustine from St Patrick's school in Panmure.
ReplyDeleteThis must be a great experience. The food must be yummy. How cold was it there? Is is close to your school, What was your favourite part about your trip.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Augustine
Kia ora I liked your Beach cook out. How long does the fire to get on? By room 7 Saint Patrick.
ReplyDeleteKia ora My Name is Amiel. I'm From S.T Patrick School. I've Been Enjoying This Slide Show and Those Food make Me hungry.
ReplyDeleteKia ora Ruma Waru. I enjoyed watching your slideshow about the beach cook out. Is it cold at Karoro beach because its cold here in Auckland and also your slideshow made me hungry.
ReplyDeleteLots of thanks.
Ben
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHello Room 8, my name is Paul from St Patrick far away from Cook beach. I like how you guys started with a success criteria and use big words and I like how you guys take pictures of the food and the beach.
ReplyDeleteHello Kia ora Ruma Waru I enjoyed The Video IT So Cool I love it. My Name Is Ofa This Is The Best Video Ever. My Teacher Love It.
ReplyDeleteKia ora, My name is Deva from St Patrick's school Panmure. I really enjoyed your slide show about beach cook out. Looks like you guys enjoyed
ReplyDeleteyour trip. Looks like your food was yummy 😊.
Kia ora, I'm Matthew from Saint Patrick's School, Once again this slideshow made me very hungry
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletehi Ruma Waru I like this video and these sausage make me huuuuuungry
ReplyDeleteHi Ruma waru, I'm Giselle from St. Patrick's School I enjoyed your video you inspired me to maybe go their in the holidays.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteTalofa karoro School, my name is April. The food you cook looks delicious, I like it that you placed pictures to show how fun it was.
ReplyDeleteDid it take long to make these?
Thank you for posting this slide show, I love it, but can you add a video of you making the fire place? Have a brilliant day!
Kia ora my name is Eli im in room 7 saint Patrick school. How did you get to the beach by your parents cars, or bus and those food make me hungry also who teach you how to make fire or you used a lighter. Also im looking forward for another post.
ReplyDeleteSup My name is Peter from St Patricks school room 7,I like your video and I like the food that you guys took over there.Next time you go over please show us more video and some photo.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete