Hey Ruma Tahi learners, What a great way of checking that your blogposting is up to date! The photos of your term look amazing, I think I would have LOVED the ski trip. I will check out some of your responses on your blogs. Did you know that our Manaiakalani research has shown that students that post at least twice a week to their blogs experience significantly higher writing and reading scores? I can see that you are achieving that. Well done to Ms Kemp for motivating you and well done to all of you for responding so well. Ngā mihi Tania
Kia Ora, thank you for reading our blog. We would appreciate it if you could structure your comment in a positive, thoughtful, or helpful way because that is how Smart Learners in Ruma Tahi are learning to comment on other peoples blogs.
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Hey Ruma Tahi learners,
ReplyDeleteWhat a great way of checking that your blogposting is up to date! The photos of your term look amazing, I think I would have LOVED the ski trip. I will check out some of your responses on your blogs. Did you know that our Manaiakalani research has shown that students that post at least twice a week to their blogs experience significantly higher writing and reading scores? I can see that you are achieving that. Well done to Ms Kemp for motivating you and well done to all of you for responding so well.
Ngā mihi
Tania