Friday, 17 August 2018

Ski Day

Lesson One: One ski on and one ski off.

Jaxon gets a helping hand up the slope.


Jennae takes a moment to chill. Unexpectedly!

Bryce cruises up the magic carpet.

Grace, Daniel and Milan head back up the slope.



Cameron makes it all look easy.
Zac has no trouble with the jumps.
The usual suspects line up: Josh, Hannah, Arly, Nyah and Sean



Dakota and Billy line up while Milan practises her 'dab'.

Rebekah and Dakota

Josh has mastered the magic carpet.
Callan showed great balance.
Glenn and Daniel were an awesome team.
Max is ahead of the crew.
Clem was a fast learner.
Cullam leans into the uphill ride.

Eamon later graduated to the intermediate slope.






6 comments:

  1. Hello Karoro ranger school you guys are so lucky to be go and skiing. I'm just going to say you guys are so so so lucky to have done that I now wish I was at your guys school when you did that and man that looks so fun. I'm just wondering did any one nail skiing or what. But I'm just saying you should put a little blurb at the end. Still that must of been one of the best experiences ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Room 1
    It looks like you had a lot of fun, one thing I really liked was how you added in lots of pictures. I have some questions though, did any of you fall over? And, did your teacher try skiing out?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Ruma Tahi, it's Indi here. What a fabulous day it looked like you had!!! It reminded me of when I had a dream that I was the best skier in the world. Next time you could do a little bit more writing but otherwise it was great! If you want to check out my blog search up karoroindirar.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Room One it looks like it was worth the travel and money. I wish I went. I have never been skiing before. I would like to go some day soon. Did Ms Kemp do it as well? From Billie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, Room 1.
    My name is Sanujan and I am from Panmure Bridge School.
    Wow! I love to skiing. It looks like you've had an amazing time there. Sadly I didn't get the chance to go skiing, but that's alright because one day I would go. Have any of your students being skiing before or is this their first time?

    Thank You
    - Sanujan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ruma Tahi Sapphire here. I like how you have same words to say about what is happening in the pictures. It brought me back to when I went to Chirchurch and there was so much snow on the roads. Maybe next time when you set your work out like this you could have a little more writtig.

    ReplyDelete

Kia Ora, thank you for reading our blog. We would appreciate it if you could structure your comment in a positive, thoughtful, or helpful way because that is how Smart Learners in Ruma Tahi are learning to comment on other peoples blogs.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.