I feel very confident that any of you could help out in an emergency situation after learning these first aid skills...........but I rather hope you don't need to use them!!
Kia ora, I am Deva from St Patricks school I love how you guys learned to Help out in an emergency because you never know what could happen. Keep up the good work 😁
kia Ora, I am Giselle from St. Patrick's school i love how your teaching your students how to save people, how to help the injured people and people who are choking.
Hi Ruma Waru I am Angelina and I am from St Patrick's school and I think this activity that your doing is really good you could save someone and some day you could be a nurse.
Hello I'm Amiel from St Patrick School. I like that your learning about how to save a person. You will never know when somebody might need help. But how hard was it? Anyways, I hope you have a nice day!
Kia Ora, thank you for reading our blog. We would appreciate it if you could structure your comment in a positive, thoughtful, or helpful way because that is how Smart Learners in Ruma Tahi are learning to comment on other peoples blogs.
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.
I feel very confident that any of you could help out in an emergency situation after learning these first aid skills...........but I rather hope you don't need to use them!!
ReplyDeleteKia ora, I am Deva from St Patricks school I love how you guys learned to
ReplyDeleteHelp out in an emergency because you never know what could happen. Keep up the good work
😁
kia Ora, I am Giselle from St. Patrick's school i love how your teaching your students how to save people, how to help the injured people and people who are choking.
ReplyDeleteHi my name is Eli and I like the way that you guys understand CPR and I am looking forward for some more blog post.
ReplyDeletekia ora my name is Undertaker and I like what you guy did and those photo
ReplyDeletewas nice and keep up the good work.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHi Ruma Waru I am Angelina and I am from St Patrick's school and I think this activity that your doing is really good you could save someone and some day you could be a nurse.
ReplyDeleteHello I'm Amiel from St Patrick School. I like that your learning about how to save a person. You will never know when somebody might need help. But how hard was it? Anyways, I hope you have a nice day!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHello. My name is Augustine from St Patrick's school.
ReplyDeleteThis must be an awesome experience knowing how St John does it.
Keep up the good work