Sunday, 3 March 2019

Cricket Tournament

This week we played in the West Coast cricket tournament. Most of us had never played cricket before and so we had to learn how to bowl the ball, how to bat, how to field and how to work as a team. Thanks to Jack O'Connor at SportCanterbury and Canterbury Cricket for the opportunity to be involved. We played with a positive attitude and supported each other. A number of people have put their names down for the development squad and we discovered at least one great bowler!

2 comments:

  1. Please see my previous comment. I am pleased some have put their names forward for the development squad. Cricket will be popular this year with the world cup coming up mid-year. You may get some tips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello people of Ramu Waru class, I am Aleenah from rm 7 at St. Patrick's school and from the pictures I saw you looked like you had a great time! I hope you did though, but it was good that all of you got to cooperate with each other. That's a good way to win a tournament.

    ReplyDelete

Kia Ora, thank you for reading our blog. We would appreciate it if you could structure your comment in a positive, thoughtful, or helpful way because that is how Smart Learners in Ruma Tahi are learning to comment on other peoples blogs.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.