Kia Ora Ruma Tahi I am Hamish. I love how you care about the environment. It reminded me about when Room 5 went out to the beach and picked up lots of rubbish. Next time you might be able to add more words.
Hi I'm Brooklyn and I go two Panmure Bridge School. I love how you guys took the time, to pick up rubbish and help our planet. Maybe next time you should add a blurb, about what you guys did, and what the process. Great job
Kia Ora, thank you for reading our blog. We would appreciate it if you could structure your comment in a positive, thoughtful, or helpful way because that is how Smart Learners in Ruma Tahi are learning to comment on other peoples blogs.
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Kia Ora Ruma Tahi I am Hamish. I love how you care about the environment. It reminded me about when Room 5 went out to the beach and picked up lots of rubbish. Next time you might be able to add more words.
ReplyDeleteHi I'm Brooklyn and I go two Panmure Bridge School.
ReplyDeleteI love how you guys took the time, to pick up rubbish and help our planet. Maybe next time you should add a blurb, about what you guys did, and what the process. Great job