Holiday Home Learning
|
Spelling Practice
|
Maths - Reading - Writing Practice
|
Continue with your Stepsweb practice.
Focus on moving to the next Steps To Literacy Level. E.g. STL2 to STL3
|
Complete the set activities on Studyladder.
Complete a couple of tasks each day. Don’t leave them until the last minute because you will not be able to access them.
| |
Extra for extension:
| ||
Kia ora and welcome to our class blog. We are Year 8 students in Greymouth, New Zealand. Our teachers are Mrs Walker and Ms Kemp.
Thursday, 29 June 2017
Holiday Home Learning
3 comments:
Kia Ora, thank you for reading our blog. We would appreciate it if you could structure your comment in a positive, thoughtful, or helpful way because that is how Smart Learners in Ruma Tahi are learning to comment on other peoples blogs.
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Ruma Tahi,My name is Joshua I am from Panmure Bridge School. This is some really good piece of work. I like how you have layered your work out and the size of your writing is perfect. You need to work on your colouring after all that is some great work.
ReplyDeleteHi Ruma Tahi,My name is Savelina I am a student from Panmure Bridge School. I really love how you all strive to try to get more knowledge when you go back to school. My school does winter blogging and summer blogging. Every year there are different themes I love doing this. Do you students do summer and winter blogging?
ReplyDeleteHi Ruma Tahi, my name is Maata and I am a student from Panmure Bridge School. I really like how you did the holiday blogging I think it is interesting
ReplyDeleteFrom Maata