Fidget spinners have been very popular in our school recently. Some people (students and teachers)think that they are okay in the classroom and others think that they are a distraction from the work. Should Fidget Spinners be allowed in class during class time or not?
Please read our work and help us to make a decision. Share your thoughts on our survey link.
| |||||
Year 8 Persuasive Writing
|
Year 7 Persuasive Writing
| ||||
Wil
|
Zoe
| ||||
Josh R
|
Nyah
| ||||
Tara
| |||||
Jack
|
Keisha
| ||||
Noah
| |||||
Bradley
| |||||
Ryan
| |||||
Kia ora and welcome to our class blog. We are Year 8 students in Greymouth, New Zealand. Our teachers are Mrs Walker and Ms Kemp.
Monday, 19 June 2017
Fidget Spinners - persuasive writing
9 comments:
Kia Ora, thank you for reading our blog. We would appreciate it if you could structure your comment in a positive, thoughtful, or helpful way because that is how Smart Learners in Ruma Tahi are learning to comment on other peoples blogs.
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Jack from Paroa here, great work room 1 it was very interesting to hear all your different opinions. Next time you could work on having all the links public.
ReplyDeleteKia ora Ruma Tahi,
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea to create a survey to encourage others to share their thoughts. Did you get many people filling in your survey? What were the results? I have listened to some of your video clips (some are not able to be accessed due to sharing settings) and have noticed that the ones I watched were opposed to fidget spinners. What is the rule at your school? I did learn that fidget spinners have been around for WAY longer than I realised!
Tania
Hi my name is Jericho from Panmure Bridge School
ReplyDeleteThis was a great idea to make a survey on if you are aloud to keep fidget spinners in class. It also was very persuasive.
Hello Ruma Tahi, my name is AJ and I am from Panmure Bridge School in Auckland. I really enjoyed reading your post. I also liked listening to your reasons on why you think fidget spinners should and shouldn't be allowed at school.
ReplyDeleteHi Ruma Tahi, I am Oh Hsen from Panmure Bridge School in Auckland. All of you have different reasons on why they should or shouldn't be banned. A few of the links didn't give me access, so it would be great you could fix that. I think we should allow them in school but not during class/learning time.
ReplyDeleteOh Hsen
Hi Ruma Tahi
ReplyDeleteMy name is Sylis and I go to Panmure Bridge School. I think that what you guys are doing is cool. I also liked listening to everyone give there opinion about fidget spinners.
Hi my name is Eric and I am from panmure bridge school,
ReplyDeleteI really work about fidget spinners. I have filled you survey and I agree that we should not allow fidget spinners at school. Really Well Done.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHi. My name is Sanujan and I am a student at Panmure Bridge School. I really like the fact that you've used screencastify to express what you think. I also like the way that you created a survey on whether you should allow fidget spinners in class rooms. I personally think that you should not because they distract students. Anyway this is a great piece of work. KEEP IT UP.
ReplyDeleteYours Sincerely
Sanujan